On today’s show I speak with Julie Miguel who competed on Masterchef Canada during it’s first season. She has appeared on numerous television shows nationwide too. Her blog entitled www.dailytiramisu.com naturally named after her favourite dessert is a must view. Filled with recipes that are fun to make Julie believes that everyone should first enjoy their time in the kitchen and not think of it as a chore. Having fun cooking food is her motto! We talk about this and how she discovered her passion for cooking and of all things what made her compete in a nerve racking food competition like Masterchef Canada. Tune in to hear Julie’s story!
- Client: The Hospitality Industry News Network
- Project Started: September 28, 2015
- Completed on: September 28, 2015
- Category: Appearance, Feature, Radio
- Live Preview: http://www.voiceamerica.com/episode/87405/we-talk-with-julie-miguel-masterchef-canada-participant-recipe-developer-and-author