Episode 113 – September 27, 2015
ReleasedSep 28, 2015
Did you catch a glimpse of the Super Moon Lunar Eclipse? Food blogger and Master Chef Canada Season 1 contestant Julie Miguel joins the show to talk about being a “mompreneur” and creating the job she wants. If you love food and film (who doesn’t) The Eatable Film Festival is Toronto’s first food film festival that will combine top food and drink with interesting films. And one budding entrepreneur is looking for funds to help produce his fitness protein beer – plus Pay almost gets gassed out of the studio.
- Client: https://player.fm/series/the-pay-chen-show/episode-113-september-27-2015
- Project Started: September 27, 2015
- Completed on: September 27, 2015
- Category: Appearance, Feature, Radio
- Live Preview: https://player.fm/series/the-pay-chen-show/episode-113-september-27-2015